- Frank from Binghamton, NY wears his garlic hat at Fox Run Vineyards garlic fest. This will remind you that the Co-op will have fresh local garlic next week from Frosty Morning Farm.
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2014
- Brendon Rose, local artist & sculptor, works on foundation pillars that will be "anchors" for the herb spiral bench being made in the Co-op Permaculture Garden. Frank Cetera, of the Alchemical Nursery, is the Project Facilitator & helped with the pillars.
- Reina Apraez starts the week as the new Produce Lead sporting her "I'm For Real Food" transfer tattoo while muscling a Grindstone Farm blueberry pint. Congratulate Reina the next time you see her!
- Cayla Naranjo of the Co-op Deli Department will leave her mark at the Co-op as she puts the finishing touches on a sign that is now in our Permaculture Garden. Cayla is leaving us and off to new pursuits in California. Good luck, Cayla!