Marketing & Member Services Coordinator, Don DeVeau, shown with background of Pur Projet’s reforestation program in Peru at a recent NCGA conference in Seattle, Wa. Syracuse Real Food Co-op is a member of the National Cooperative Grocers Association. NCGA has currently funded the planting of 1,400 trees, helping to neutralize our carbon footprint in a more meaningful way. For the full story source Read More
Grocery Shoppers & Beer Tasters Bike To The Co-op For The Co-op Experience
Travis Hance, GM, (Middle), With Dan Sanders, Treasurer & Thane Joyal, President At Recent SRFC Board Meeting
Travis Hance, GM, after 14 years with the Syracuse Real Food Cooperative, has tendered his resignation to the Board of Directors, effective August 13th 2013. The Board of Directors accepted Travis’ resignation with regret and wishes him the best. Travis will stay on to help with any transitioning for 4 weeks from the August 13th date. Stop by and wish Travis well over his remaining time with us.
- E-Newsletter Dated Thursday, August 15, 2013
- E-Newsletter Dated Thursday, July 25, 2013
- Annual Meeting Summer Edition Was A Great Success. Thanks To All Who Attended!
- Members, Join The Fun At Our Annual Meeting Summer Edition – Ice Cream Social Style On Tuesday July 23, 2013
- E-Newsletter Dated Thursday, July 18, 2013