Grocery Shoppers & Beer Tasters Bike To The Co-op For The Co-op Experience
Travis Hance, GM, (Middle), With Dan Sanders, Treasurer & Thane Joyal, President At Recent SRFC Board Meeting
Travis Hance, GM, after 14 years with the Syracuse Real Food Cooperative, has tendered his resignation to the Board of Directors, effective August 13th 2013. The Board of Directors accepted Travis’ resignation with regret and wishes him the best. Travis will stay on to help with any transitioning for 4 weeks from the August 13th date. Stop by and wish Travis well over his remaining time with us.
- E-Newsletter Dated Thursday, July 25, 2013
- Annual Meeting Summer Edition Was A Great Success. Thanks To All Who Attended!
- Members, Join The Fun At Our Annual Meeting Summer Edition – Ice Cream Social Style On Tuesday July 23, 2013
- E-Newsletter Dated Thursday, July 18, 2013
- Tim McCoy Is Off To His Life Work After Being With The Co-op For 5 Years. Lots Of Success Tim In Your Future Endeavors!