The Syracuse Real Food Co-op is offering local nonprofit groups a chance to share in the Wednesday gross sales of the Co-op.
Please note that we have a limited budget for donations. We give consideration to nonsectarian,
nonpartisan organizations and events that fit the following criteria:
- Focus on the community or environment;
- Food and/or food education related; or
- Involved with a neighborhood served by Syracuse Real Food Cooperative
- Not for Profit
- Does not conflict with the mission or policies of the Syracuse Real Food Cooperative
- Recognizes Syracuse Real Food Co-op's contribution
Contributions are awarded based on the above criteria at the discretion of the Marketing and
Member Services Coordinator and will be considered in the order that they are received. Food,
product or store credit donations are favored over cash contributions.
Incomplete applications cannot be considered. If you have any questions,
Click here to fill out the 1% Wednesday Donation Application