Rachel Cary, Grocery Clerk, Picks The Field Roast Smoked Apple Sage Sausage @ $6.29/12.95 Oz Pkg
Rachel says, "I recently tried this item and it has amazing flavor. It's a convincing sausage alternative, easy to prepare and is great with any meal!"
Adria Has The Products You Need For The Season
Just a reminder that Wednesdays at the Co-op are now 1% Wednesdays and will benefit a non profit group of the month. 1% of the Co-op's sales for the day will go to that group. Shop Wednesday and help a non profit group. This month's organization is The Partnership for Onondaga Creek.
- ORDER YOUR THANKSGIVING TURKEY AT THE CO-OP
- The Co-op Membership Campaign is starting to rocket down the track. Get on board the train to get us closer to our destination. Ryan Lawrence points to the $7,000 level leaf on our sunflower stalk. Go Co-op!
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED OCTOBER 2, 2014
- Rachel points to the $6,000 leaf on the Co-op Sunflower. This is the midway point for obtaining the money needed for our expansion market study.
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2014
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
- Check out our organic hot pepper mix from Wylie Fox Farm in Clyde, NY. It's a colorful variety of habanero, serrano, cubanelle, and szentesi peppers.
- THE NEW LEAF NEWSLETTER FALL 2014
- Go West young woman, go West. Jen, Lead Cashier is taking that advice as she heads for the Western U.S. for her next adventure. We will miss her but she will be with us in spirit as her picture will still adorn the Co-op's brochure. Lots of success, Jen!