Kyong, Grindstone Farm’s Farm Manager and Don, Syracuse Real Food Co-op’s Marketing & Member Services Coordinator
(shown below left) at Grindstone Farm’s recent Open House in Pulaski, NY. There were farm tours, blueberry picking,
childrens events, swimming, a great dish to pass luncheon and lots of fun! Put it in your plans for next year.
- Reina At Co-op Table Painting Faces At Ed Smith School
- Kevin & Scott, The Event Team, At The Greater Strathmore Art On The Porches Event
- Adam Lang, Sixpoint Beer Rep, And Jeremy Have Successful Beer Tasting At The Co-op
- Kevin Says, “Thanks For A Great Plant Sale”
- Two Degrees Representative Kevin Phu Demo’s At The Co-op
- Tasting Craft Beers At The Co-op With Jeremy Pouring
- CO-OP STAFF HITS THE EVENT
- CO-OP STAFF HITS THE EVENT CIRCUIT
- Congratulations! We did it!
- Open Letter to the membership of the Syracuse Real Food Cooperative