Front Angle View
New Inside Look
Here’s The Plan:
BUSINESS AS USUAL
Stage A – Monday the 7th – Friday the 11th.
1. Bread Shelving will be moved to rear of store in line with produce dry displays.
2. East 1/2 of front of store will be hung with drapes.
- Co-op GM, Travis Hance, Goes To Conference In Quebec City
- Chef Will serves up a tasty Watermelon Salad. Watermelon Salad with Feta and Mint Ingredients • 1 (5-pound) watermelon • 1/4 cup red wine vinegar • Salt and pepper • 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint • 4 ounces feta cheese,
- Co-op Member Chef Will Lewis Serves Up Some Great Food At The SRFC 40th Anniversary Celebration
- Dick Case Of The Syracuse Post Standard Writes An Article About The Co-op’s 40th Anniversary & It’s Celebration On Saturday September 8th From 12:00 PM To 5:00 PM At The Co-op
- Kevin & Don Travel To Southwest Community Center To Work With SRFC Member Chef Will. Kevin Showed 3 Groups Of Campers (Over 100 Children) The Organic Produce Sold At The Co-op
- SRFC Supplier Grindstone Farm Has Open House At Pulaski Farm
- Member Neena Mitchell With Allan Gandelman & Bob Cat Of Main Street Farms During Aquaponics Demo At Co-op
- Travis Hance of SRFC was recently interviewed by Post Standard food writer Rochelle Bilow about food labels
- Alexis & Sarah At The Co-op Table At The Fleet Feet 5K Run At OCC
- Reina At Co-op Table Painting Faces At Ed Smith School