Marketing & Member Services Coordinator, Don DeVeau, shown with background of Pur Projet’s reforestation program in Peru at a recent NCGA conference in Seattle, Wa. Syracuse Real Food Co-op is a member of the National Cooperative Grocers Association. NCGA has currently funded the planting of 1,400 trees, helping to neutralize our carbon footprint in a more meaningful way. For the full story source Read More
Grocery Shoppers & Beer Tasters Bike To The Co-op For The Co-op Experience
- Travis Hance, GM, To Move On To A New Career
- E-Newsletter Dated Thursday, August 15, 2013
- E-Newsletter Dated Thursday, July 25, 2013
- Annual Meeting Summer Edition Was A Great Success. Thanks To All Who Attended!
- Members, Join The Fun At Our Annual Meeting Summer Edition – Ice Cream Social Style On Tuesday July 23, 2013
- E-Newsletter Dated Thursday, July 18, 2013
- Tim McCoy Is Off To His Life Work After Being With The Co-op For 5 Years. Lots Of Success Tim In Your Future Endeavors!
- The New Leaf Newsletter Summer 2013 Edition
- Co-op Closed On July 4th. Will Reopen On July 5th At 8:00 AM
- New Table Look For SRFC Displayed At Recent Art On The Porches Event