Just a reminder that Wednesdays at the Co-op are now 1% Wednesdays and will benefit a non profit group of the month. 1% of the Co-op's sales for the day will go to that group. Shop Wednesday and help a non profit group. This month's organization is The Partnership for Onondaga Creek.
ORDER YOUR THANKSGIVING
FRESH TURKEY 2014 @ $3.99/Lb
- Rachel points to the $6,000 leaf on the Co-op Sunflower. This is the midway point for obtaining the money needed for our expansion market study.
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2014
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
- Check out our organic hot pepper mix from Wylie Fox Farm in Clyde, NY. It's a colorful variety of habanero, serrano, cubanelle, and szentesi peppers.
- THE NEW LEAF NEWSLETTER FALL 2014
- Go West young woman, go West. Jen, Lead Cashier is taking that advice as she heads for the Western U.S. for her next adventure. We will miss her but she will be with us in spirit as her picture will still adorn the Co-op's brochure. Lots of success, Jen!
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED THURSDAY, AUGUST 28, 2014
- Naomi of allagash brewing company serves up some samples to tasters at a recent Co-op beer tasting. A good taste was had by all!
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED THURSDAY, AUGUST 21, 2014