Leah Rizzo, Front End Lead, says, "When I was little, it was hip to ask what food a person would choose to eat if they could only eat one thing for the rest of time. Being very clever (even as a wee one) I would answer, "Soup! Because it can contain all of the food groups!" And I stand by that decision today. Autumn is upon us and with it comes the fabulous $6.99 Soup and Sandwich option from our Deli.
Each day we have one soup available selected from a rotating list so make sure to check in to see what we are offering!
- DO YOU HAVE YOUR PUMPKIN READY FOR THE SEASON?
- STAFF PICK OF THE WEEK
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2014
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED THURSDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2014
- I % Wednesdays are now in force
- ORDER YOUR THANKSGIVING TURKEY AT THE CO-OP
- The Co-op Membership Campaign is starting to rocket down the track. Get on board the train to get us closer to our destination. Ryan Lawrence points to the $7,000 level leaf on our sunflower stalk. Go Co-op!
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED OCTOBER 2, 2014
- Rachel points to the $6,000 leaf on the Co-op Sunflower. This is the midway point for obtaining the money needed for our expansion market study.
- E-NEWSLETTER DATED THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2014