NEW EXPANDED HOURS OF OPERATION
THE CO-OP WILL BE OPEN:
8:00AM TO 9:00PM MONDAY-SUNDAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
ALSO: CHECK OUT OUR NEW AISLE SIGNS!
You can't get lost at the Co-op anymore. Our new aisle signs will help you or whomever you send to the Co-op for groceries find what you're looking for. Next time in look up and check them out.
Our own Ryan was feeling artistic and created Mr. Broccoli. Who will be the first one to give him a facial?
We have a new baby at the Co-op! His name is Morgan and is 8lbs 1oz & 20.5 inches long. Our cashier Leah has delivered on schedule & is enjoying motherhood. Congrats Leah! Don’t forget to wish her well and ask her for a look at her pictures of Morgan (if she has any, haha) when she gets back to cashiering at the Co-op.
- E-Newsletter dated Jan 31
- E-Newsletter dated Jan 24
- E-Newsletter dated January 17
- Co-op’s Finished New Look Outside (Paint Comes With Warm Weather) & Inside
- E-Newsletter Dated Thursday, January 10, 2013
- Co-op New Front Is Shaping Up – Work Schedule Below
- E-Newsletter Dated Thursday, January 7, 2013
- Co-op GM, Travis Hance, Goes To Conference In Quebec City
- Chef Will serves up a tasty Watermelon Salad. Watermelon Salad with Feta and Mint Ingredients • 1 (5-pound) watermelon • 1/4 cup red wine vinegar • Salt and pepper • 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint • 4 ounces feta cheese,
- Co-op Member Chef Will Lewis Serves Up Some Great Food At The SRFC 40th Anniversary Celebration