Leslie Tuttle – Photographer, shoots a scene at the Syracuse Real Food Co-op while preparing a video of the Co-op for the NPPA Multimedia Immersion Workshop 2013 held on May 14 – 18th at S.I. Newhouse School for Public Communications at Syracuse University.
Leslie Tuttle – Photographer
Left to Right: Julie, SRFC Board Member; Travis, SRFC GM; Keynote Speaker Judy Wicks, Urban Outfitters Co-Founder & Author; Scott, SRFC Deli Mgr; Jeremy, SRFC Front End Mgr/Brau Meister; SRFC Chris, Produce Mgr At Syracuse Real Food Co-op Information Table At The Genesee Grande Hotel
Rose From Harvest Home Organics Supplies Chris With Plants For Her Sale
Alicia Mazella, student at Le Moyne College is just about done with her internship at the Syracuse Real Food Co-op. Thank you Alicia, you’ve done a great job.
- E-Newsletter Dated Thursday, April 25, 2013
- Co-op Goes To Civic Center To Table At “More Than A Market” Event
- May 5th Noon-2pm: Community Permaculture Design Project At Co-op
- E-Newsletter Dated Thursday, March 28, 2013
- Signs Of The Times
- Mr. Broccoli Is Visiting The Co-op
- E-Newsletter Dated March 7
- New Baby At The Co-op!
- E-Newsletter dated Jan 31
- E-Newsletter dated Jan 24